We believe that young people should have access to frequent, continuous and progressive experiences in the school grounds, educational visits further afield, and residentials, and that these experiences should be utilised as a tool for teaching, learning and delivering the curriculum.
This blog aims to support teaching and learning outside of the classroom.
If you are interested in writing for us, please email Emily Carlill at email@example.com.
- Adventurous Activities (3)
- Case Studies (18)
- Council for Learning Outside the Classroom (6)
- Environmental & Cultural Engagement (12)
- Expeditions (1)
- Farming and Countryside (5)
- Health & Wellbeing (9)
- Learning Outside the Classroom (13)
- Natural Connections (25)
- Natural Environment (40)
- Newsletters – Natural Connections Demonstration Project (5)
- Other Blogs (2)
- Residentials (7)
- School Grounds (7)
- Social Mobility (4)
- Uncategorized (1)
Category Archives: Expeditions
Kim Somerville – on behalf of the campaigning group ‘Learning Away’ – looks at the worrying results from a new study examining ‘The state of school residentials in England: 2017’. ‘The state of school residentials in England: 2017’ study, assesses … Continue reading