We believe that young people should have access to frequent, continuous and progressive experiences in the school grounds, educational visits further afield, and residentials, and that these experiences should be utilised as a tool for teaching, learning and delivering the curriculum.
This blog aims to support teaching and learning outside of the classroom.
If you are interested in writing for us, please email Emily Carlill at email@example.com.
- Adventurous Activities (3)
- Case Studies (18)
- Council for Learning Outside the Classroom (6)
- Environmental & Cultural Engagement (12)
- Expeditions (1)
- Farming and Countryside (5)
- Health & Wellbeing (9)
- Learning Outside the Classroom (13)
- Natural Connections (25)
- Natural Environment (40)
- Newsletters – Natural Connections Demonstration Project (5)
- Other Blogs (2)
- Residentials (7)
- School Grounds (7)
- Social Mobility (4)
- Uncategorized (1)
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Blog written by Elaine Skates, Chief Executive of CLOtC. As Elaine Skates, Chief Executive of CLOtC moves on to pastures new, she reflects on the achievements of the past 10 years in improving learning outside the classroom practice and ensuring that … Continue reading