We believe that young people should have access to frequent, continuous and progressive experiences in the school grounds, educational visits further afield, and residentials, and that these experiences should be utilised as a tool for teaching, learning and delivering the curriculum.
This blog aims to support teaching and learning outside of the classroom.
If you are interested in writing for us, please email Emily Carlill at email@example.com.
- Adventurous Activities (1)
- Case Studies (16)
- Council for Learning Outside the Classroom (4)
- Environmental & Cultural Engagement (11)
- Farming and Countryside (5)
- Health & Wellbeing (8)
- Learning Outside the Classroom (8)
- Natural Connections (22)
- Natural Environment (36)
- Newsletters – Natural Connections Demonstration Project (5)
- Other Blogs (1)
- Residentials (6)
- School Grounds (7)
- Social Mobility (3)
Tag Archives: Circle of Life Rediscovery Camps
Blog written by Marina Robb, Director, Circle of Life Rediscovery More and more research is coming to light to support what we, in the environmental world, have always asserted – being outdoors is good for you! There are so many … Continue reading