We believe that young people should have access to frequent, continuous and progressive experiences in the school grounds, educational visits further afield, and residentials, and that these experiences should be utilised as a tool for teaching, learning and delivering the curriculum.
This blog aims to support teaching and learning outside of the classroom.
If you are interested in writing for us, please email Emily Carlill at email@example.com.
- Adventurous Activities (7)
- Art (1)
- Case Studies (18)
- Council for Learning Outside the Classroom (11)
- Environmental & Cultural Engagement (22)
- Expeditions (4)
- Farming and Countryside (6)
- Health & Wellbeing (14)
- Heritage (2)
- Heritage and Culture (2)
- Home Learning (2)
- Learning Outside the Classroom (29)
- Literacy (1)
- Maths (1)
- Modern Foreign Languages (1)
- Natural Connections (26)
- Natural Environment (48)
- Newsletters – Natural Connections Demonstration Project (5)
- Other Blogs (2)
- Physical Exercise (3)
- Residentials (10)
- School Grounds (13)
- Science (1)
- SEN (1)
- Social Mobility (6)
- Study, Sports & Cultural Tours (6)
- Uncategorized (5)
Tag Archives: Educational Visits
Why can I not go on a life changing opportunity?
Blog post written by: Steve Dool, Chair of the Council for Learning Outside the Classroom. Covid- 19 is the greatest challenge society has faced in our lifetime. It is a crisis second to none, it will test our attitudes, approach … Continue reading