We believe that young people should have access to frequent, continuous and progressive experiences in the school grounds, educational visits further afield, and residentials, and that these experiences should be utilised as a tool for teaching, learning and delivering the curriculum.
This blog aims to support teaching and learning outside of the classroom.
If you are interested in writing for us, please email Emily Carlill at email@example.com.
- Adventurous Activities (4)
- Case Studies (18)
- Council for Learning Outside the Classroom (6)
- Environmental & Cultural Engagement (13)
- Expeditions (1)
- Farming and Countryside (5)
- Health & Wellbeing (9)
- Learning Outside the Classroom (15)
- Natural Connections (25)
- Natural Environment (42)
- Newsletters – Natural Connections Demonstration Project (5)
- Other Blogs (2)
- Residentials (7)
- School Grounds (7)
- Social Mobility (4)
- Uncategorized (2)
Tag Archives: Fairer Schools Funding
With the recent announcement of the government’s new funding formula, there are huge concerns that already cash-strapped schools are set to loose even more and make cuts on, amongst other things, learning outside the classroom activities. Continue reading