We believe that young people should have access to frequent, continuous and progressive experiences in the school grounds, educational visits further afield, and residentials, and that these experiences should be utilised as a tool for teaching, learning and delivering the curriculum.
This blog aims to support teaching and learning outside of the classroom.
If you are interested in writing for us, please email Emily Carlill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adventurous Activities (1)
- Case Studies (16)
- Council for Learning Outside the Classroom (3)
- Environmental & Cultural Engagement (10)
- Farming and Countryside (5)
- Health & Wellbeing (7)
- Learning Outside the Classroom (7)
- Natural Connections (21)
- Natural Environment (35)
- Newsletters – Natural Connections Demonstration Project (5)
- Residentials (6)
- School Grounds (7)
- Social Mobility (3)
Tag Archives: Plymouth University
Media release: Thursday 14 July 2016 Children from 125 schools across the South West on England are happier, healthier and more motivated to learn thanks to a new project commissioned by Natural England that has turned the outdoors into a classroom … Continue reading